Which hospitals are recommended for foot surgery? Some excellent clinics are listed here, which guarantee optimal treatment for patients from Germany and from abroad.
When suffering from an illness, every patient has the same question: which clinic is most suitable for my needs? There are about 2,000 hospitals in Germany. All of them employ well-trained doctors and are provided with modern equipment. However, there are differences regarding their quality of treatment.
Some doctors are more experienced than others, they carry out more research and have a better reputation. Furthermore, service plays a role. If the staffing level is low, patients get left behind. More questions arise still: Is there the possibility for relatives or friends to be accommodated in an adjoining room or a nearby hotel? Are cultural differences regarding diet taken into consideration? How well-trained is the nursing staff and which languages are being spoken?
Just as unique as every patient is, so are the questions that he asks himself before the treatment. Below, some excellent German clinics for foot surgery are listed.
Top Clinics for Foot Surgery in Germany
|Arcus Clinic Pforzheim||Pforzheim||No|
|Asklepios Clinic Bad Abbach||Bad Abbach||No|
|Atos Clinic Fleetinsel Hamburg||Hamburg||Yes|
|Atos Clinic Heidelberg||Heidelberg||Yes|
|Atos Clinic Munich||Munich||Yes|
|Atos MediaPark Clinic||Cologne||Yes|
|Atos Orthoparc Clinic||Cologne||Yes|
|Caritas Clinic Dominikus||Berlin||Yes|
|Protestant Diakonissen Hospital Leipzig||Leipzig||No|
|Protestant Elisabeth Clinic||Berlin||No|
|Protestant Hospital Göttingen-Weende||Göttingen||No|
|Specialist Clinic Hamburg||Hamburg||No|
|Florence Nightingale Hospital||Düsseldorf||No|
|Helios Endo Clinic Hamburg||Hamburg||Yes|
|Helios Weißeritztal Clinics - Freital Clinic||Freital||No|
|Catholic Clinics Ruhrhalbinsel||Essen||No|
|Catholic Clinic Mainz||Mainz||No|
|Dr. Guth Clinic||Hamburg||No|
|Clinic in the Pfeiffersche Stiftungen||Magdeburg||No|
|Regional Hospital Emmendingen||Emmendingen||No|
|Orthopedic Specialist Clinic of the Hessing Stiftung||Augsburg||No|
|Sara Clinic Bethesda||Stuttgart||Yes|
|Sara Dreifaltigkeits Hospital Cologne||Cologne||Yes|
|Saint Elisabeth Hospital Kiel||Kiel||No|
|Schön Clinic Hamburg-Eilbek||Hamburg||Yes|
|Schön Clinic Munich||Munich||Yes|
|Sports Clinic Hellersen||Lüdenscheid||No|
|St. Elisabeth Hospital Meerbusch-Lank||Meerbusch||No|
|St. Elisabeth Hospital||Leipzig||No|
|St. Willibrord-Spital Emmerich-Rees||Emmerich am Rhein||No|
|Municipal Clinic Dresden||Dresden||No|
|Stiftung Herzogin Elisabeth Hospital||Braunschweig||No|
|Vulpius Clinic||Bad Rappenau||No|
|Forest Clinics Eisenberg||Eisenberg||No|
The name of the clinic is displayed on mouseover
This is how the clinic list was created (statutory health insurance patients and private patients):
- Many patients! At the clinics presented above, doctors have great experience with foot surgery (OPS-5-788), because only hospitals that treat perform surgery on an above-average basis have been taken into consideration. Hospitals are obliged to inform about their medical treatment in quality reports and to provide this information to the Federal Joint Committee.
- High Level of Patient Satisfaction! The level of patient satisfaction of the clinics in the list is at least at 80 percent. This is the result of a survey by the German health insurance companies AOK and BARMER in cooperation with the “Weisse Liste”. Every year, almost half a million of insured people are being questioned about their hospital stay. This is the biggest patient survey in Europe.
- Good Hygiene! Many patients suffer from an infection during their hospital stay, which is why good hospital hygiene is important. All the clinics attach above-average value to patient safety. At least 45 out of 55 measures have been taken in order to guarantee optimal hygiene before, during and after surgery.
This is how the clinic list was created (only private patients):
Clinics that don’t treat statutory health insurance patients don’t have to present their treatment data in a quality report. Therefore, other criteria have been taken into consideration when creating the list of clinics that treat private patients only. Because patients from abroad are not insured in Germany, they can also be treated at private clinics.
- Extensive Experience! The doctor specialized in foot surgery in the private clinic is an expert in this field because he has been working in the area of foot surgery for more than 15 years and has regularly published scientific papers on the subject.
- International Reputation! Doctors at the clinics mentioned above are well-known internationally, because they give specialist lectures there or because they are recommended by local colleagues. Therefore, all of the clinics in the list have an International Office for patients from abroad.
- High Level of Patient Satisfaction! 5 out of 6 patients are satisfied with their treatment in the hospital. All of the private clinics presented above achieved 5 out of 6 stars on the independent rating platform klinikbewertungen.de.