Your Compass in the Jungle of German Clinics
- In November 2018, the German journalist Lukas Hoffmann founded the portal Clinic Compass in English, Russian, Arabic and German to inform people all over the world about the German health system.
- On Clinic Compass, patients from Germany and from abroad can find information about specialist clinics, treatment costs and therapies. Additionally, interviews with chief physicians are being published.
- Besides Lukas Hoffmann, the team includes: Rawan Khachouk (Arabic translation), Alena Alshanskaya (Russian translation) and Annika Schmitt (English translation).
- The portal is financed through advertising revenue (Sponsored Content).
- Since September 2019, the project Clinic Compass is supported by the German federal state North Rhine-Westphalia through a stipend for start-ups.
Do you have a question about your selection of hospital in Germany? Send us an e-mail: info(a)klinikkompass.com
Jubiläum am 31.10.2019
Ministerpräsident Prof. Dr. Pinkwart gratulierte Lukas Hoffmann auf dem Gründercamp in Essen zum einjährigen Jubiläum von Klinik Kompass.